Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

I probably should have made this post yesterday, but I really wanted to wait and see what Amy Goodman would be doing on "Democracy Now!" to commemorate the life and legacy of Dr. King. Thus, we have my post, comprised mostly of links to Amy's Monday broadcast on her website, providing people the opportunity to download the sections of Dr. King's speeches that she replayed yesterday.

If you are interested even further, here are two options for more information. 1) Please go visit the Pacifica Radio Archives to download & purchase more of Dr. King's speeches, along with the speeches of others. 2) I give credit to my blog-friend Erin with this link to Dr. King's famous "I Have a Dream" speech.

But regardless of how you listen or read along, join with me, though a day late, in honoring the life, legacy, and memory of this truly great American hero.

Peace.
Only through non-violence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home