Monday, December 12, 2005

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Well, I thought long and hard about posting my thoughts, ideas, and comments concerning the recent cinematic release of C. S. Lewis' classic The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Depending upon which number system you prefer, TLTWATW is either first (publishing chronilogical order) or second (story's chronilogical order) in the beautiful children's series The Chronicles of Narnia. But when I read my friend's musings upon her viewing of the movie, I decided to post a link to her blog, since she has put into words my general and VERY specific thoughts on the movie, especially in terms of taking direct note of the two largest discrepancies between the literary and cinematic versions. Feel free to read and comment upon what she has written about the movie as well as about the rest of her life. She's a wonderful woman who's been a great friend for the past 18 months. Keep her in your prayers as she moves on to a great, yet nerve-wracking new phase/stage of her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home