Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Brick Testament




OK folks.... It has been a nice, full day of blogging, though I did get a good bit of work done on the job. Ahhhh.... The office.....

Anyway, if there's one thing in the world that makes me happier, it's the Legos that carried me through childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood (don't ask me how many Star Wars-sanctioned Lego sets I have). Thus, I must present to you something that has made me even happier in the past few months (since I've used these images over at my Genesis Commentary Blog a few times recently). This wonderful guy, Brendon Powell Smith, has created this wonderful site entitled The Brick Testament, where he has re-enacted a great many scenes from the Old & New Testament using (you guessed it) Legos. In fact, he's published three collections of his work so far -- Genesis, the Story of Moses, and the Christmas Story. Go check his site out and see if you don't laugh as much as I do. And if you're so inclined, marvel along with me at the time & dedication it's taken to create such wonderment.

ENJOY!

APN

1 Comments:

Blogger LEIF said...

yes... me too. i like any bock beer, german stuff. shiner is my current favorite. i just don't get tired of it. but red stripe is great stuff too... i like the sweet aftertaste. i also like the occasional lager. moosehead is good stuff, from canada. my grandpa swears by it, it's his favorite. haha. man, i know. i do need to read more. i spent about an hour this morning finishing matthew though. but as far as other literature, i really need to get on it. once my lit classes start coming, i think i'll get back into it. i'm always so into music magazines, like punk planet. that's usually got pretty good stuff. anyway, thanks for always reading. keep praying for me. i'll do the same. i'm trying harder these days. have you ever heard of the vineyard church in conroe? i'm going with my friend rebekah to check it out this sunday. it's supposedly a smaller more charismatic church. i'm interested. i'll let you know how it goes. dude, movie/brew night soon. peace and love brother.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home