Saturday, March 11, 2006

Read and then visit. They'll appreciate it....

In a brief attempt to grant some much-needed kudos and recognition to some rather worthy candidates, I want to provide the appropriate links to these great people, places, and events of note.

1) My friend Jason Raschen is a film reviewer, currently working for the fabulously witty website Film Lords. I encourage you to peruse his reviews and those of his compatriots.

2) I have several friends who have their photography up for exhibit at Xnihilo Gallery as a part of Houston's 2006 Foto Fest. This year's theme is "The Earth & Artists Responding to Violence" and my friends' pictures are various pictures from this beautiful world of ours. Be sure to go check out their pictures, as directions on the gallery's website.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home