Monday, March 06, 2006

Amazingly, this wasn't a bit of spam in my Inbox!

Hey hey.... One can never tell just WHO will find your blog. Case in point -- I received the following e-mail from a lovely woman working for a production company as she is trying to get word out about a band that employs her company. I've seen these guys twice myself -- once as they opened for Mae and again as they opened for MuteMath. If you've seen either band's recent tours, than you've probably seen these guys. I will say that I enjoyed them, since they really make it a point to connect with their crowd. But I'm not going to say much more. I'll let the e-mail speak for itself.

((BTW, by doing this, I'm not sure if this means that I'm prostituting out my blog.... Thoughts???))



APN,

Hey hey, what's up? My name is Sonya, from Cornerstone Promotion. Came
across your blog and thought you might like a new band that I am
working with...

The Working Title. If you haven’t heard them yet, check them out :]

www.theworkingtitle.com
www.myspace.com/theworkingtitle
www.purevolume.com/theworkingtitle

They’ve done some cool tours with Mute, Athlete, Relient K, Mae, and
Copeland, to name a few. I’ve seen them live a few times and they’re a
really compelling, positive and fun rock band with an awe inspiring
presence (no, really)… and to top it all off, the lead singer has a
great voice :]

You can check out one of their new songs…

The Crash:
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/universalmotown/universal/
the_working_title/audio/the_crash.asx
http://boss.streamos.com/real/universalmotown/universal/
the_working_title/audio/the_crash.ram
http://boss.streamos.com/download/universalmotown/universal/
the_working_title/audio/the_crash.mp3

Their new CD “About-Face” has no set release date yet, but it’s
expected sometime in June.

Let me know if you dig them or not, I’d really appreciate any
feedback... good or bad :]

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home