Thursday, November 17, 2005

And now for something COMPLETELY different....

((Disclaimer: Please forgive me in advance if some of these album covers offend you. It is not my intention to offend, but to humor, in a black humor sort of way.))

((And before I begin, I know that this post is a distinct contrast from the "Back to the Future" post. If anything, I try to be as diverse a poster as possible....)

I was reading through Pitchfork Media's new album reviews from the past few days and came across this wonderful collection. The immediate descriptors for some of these albums include the adjectives: bizarre, ridiculous, perverse, obscence, scary, creepy, horrible, tacky, and downright offensive. But what makes this list so wonderful to read through is the brilliant & scathing commentary included by the editorial staff at Pitchfork Media. These folks might be indie rock snobs (and I love them for being such), but they are smart and SASSY indie rock snobs. Enjoy, if you'd like....

Pitchfork Media's List of Worst Album Covers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home