Monday, May 15, 2006

Ahhhh.... Summertime plans in the works....







I must say, with any luck, I shall have a quite busy summer and that makes me really excited. The list of possible shows, trips, and roadtrips are currently as follows:

June 8th -- Arctic Monkeys at The Warehouse (Houston, TX)
June 14 -- Murder By Death at Walter's on Washington (Houston, TX)
June 16th-18th -- Bonnaroo (Manchester, TN)
Artists playing to include:
RADIOHEAD
Death Cab for Cutie
Bright Eyes
Common
Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Sonic Youth
My Morning Jacket
Cat Power
Son Volt
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Streets

July 7th -- Danielson at Walter's on Washington (Houston, TX)
Sometime between July 8th and July 22nd, I'm planning to visit Philadelphia, PA with some friends to visit a missional community up there and the seminary I'm planning to attend in the Fall.
July 23rd -- The Appleseed Cast at Walter's on Washington (Houston, TX)
July 26th -- Diplo at The Warehouse (Houston, TX)
August 9th -- Bloc Party at The Warehouse (Houston, TX)

Anyone else have any plans (besides Carrie) we should all know about? Any concerts that I should be attending with you?? Let me know!!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home